Search found 3 matches

by mathewtaylor
Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 am
Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
Topic: how to get a tools options on my tool bar?
Replies: 1
Views: 5332

Re: how to get a tools options on my tool bar?

Which plug in you are going to install. First clarify it and then I will explain the solution to you.
by mathewtaylor
Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:30 am
Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
Topic: Do I need to be an architect to design house?
Replies: 3
Views: 6096

Re: Do I need to be an architect to design house?

I agreed that if you are not an architect so do not design it because it's an essential part of home construction. You can give the idea of your planning. In your situation better to consult with the company or hire a contractor he will do all necessary things.
by mathewtaylor
Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 am
Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
Topic: The help in design of the house is necessary
Replies: 4
Views: 7440

Re: The help in design of the house is necessary

You cannot make home beautiful until your home construction is not good so first plan about interior decoration and after that exterior. Its totally my opinion.