Hi,
Thanks Puybaret for the suggestion
In fact I found out there were two walls that were not properly "connected" (even if they seemed to touch each other). That was a noob error...
Fixing that allowed me to create my room with a double click.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:31 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Can't create room / floor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4967
- Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:53 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Can't create room / floor
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4967
Can't create room / floor
Hi all :)
I'm a new user of SH3D, and I want to use it to help in furnishing my large terrasse
So far I created all the walls and windows, and now I would like to add a floor to my terrasse.
The problem is I can't create a room from my terrasse, it is all surrounded by walls but they are not all ...
I'm a new user of SH3D, and I want to use it to help in furnishing my large terrasse
So far I created all the walls and windows, and now I would like to add a floor to my terrasse.
The problem is I can't create a room from my terrasse, it is all surrounded by walls but they are not all ...