Search found 2 matches
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:57 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view disappears in my saved model.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6404
Re: 3D view disappears in my saved model.
No, that doesn't help. Starting the browser again and reload the website doesn't help. Starting a new model, the 3D view is there, loading any saved model, it isn't. I could only bring it back by reloading the website.
- Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3D view disappears in my saved model.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6404
3D view disappears in my saved model.
Hi, I'm using the online version (with the latest Java version) and suddenly the 3D view disappeared. I don't mean the enlarged drawing view, the space for the 3D view is still there, but it's completely gray and empty.
The view is only gone in my saved model, with a new model it is still there and ...
The view is only gone in my saved model, with a new model it is still there and ...