Search found 3 matches

by pedrober
Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: The house file is gone after installing alternative java support
Replies: 3
Views: 3807

Re: The house file is gone after installing alternative java support

By "installing alternative Java support" I mean this link:
javascript:launchSweetHome3DDirectX()
As long as I was unable to run the program from my advanced user account (no problem from the administrative account), I followed the FAQ guidelines. So, I discovered the typical log about fatal error ...
by pedrober
Mon May 10, 2010 3:22 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: The house file is gone after installing alternative java support
Replies: 3
Views: 3807

Re: The house file is gone after installing alternative java support

I found a previous copy (not complete) in a temp directory but it's necessary to fix this bug.
by pedrober
Mon May 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: The house file is gone after installing alternative java support
Replies: 3
Views: 3807

The house file is gone after installing alternative java support

After installing alternative Java support, my sh3d files (the whole house) disappeared. I was unable to find them, even using utilities to recover erased files. Any suggestion?