Search found 2 matches
- Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:15 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: File > Preferences -> Segementation Fault (Linux)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4955
Re: File > Preferences -> Segementation Fault (Linux)
I just realized you replied because of a notification mail I received. Thanks for your answer 
- Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: File > Preferences -> Segementation Fault (Linux)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4955
File > Preferences -> Segementation Fault (Linux)
Hello,
When I click on File > Preferences the program crashes with a segmentation fault. I don't know how to give more details, is there a log file somewhere or crash report that gets generated ?
Thanks for any help ! I have to change measure units from inches to centimeters.
I have ...
When I click on File > Preferences the program crashes with a segmentation fault. I don't know how to give more details, is there a log file somewhere or crash report that gets generated ?
Thanks for any help ! I have to change measure units from inches to centimeters.
I have ...