I was blind
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:11 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Problems with version 4.3 and Java 7 on Mac OS X 10.8
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3556
Re: Problems with version 4.3 and Java 7 on Mac OS X 10.8
Thank you very much 
I was blind
when I checked the files section on sourceforge yesterday.
I was blind
- Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Problems with version 4.3 and Java 7 on Mac OS X 10.8
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3556
Problems with version 4.3 and Java 7 on Mac OS X 10.8
Hi,
is it possible to run Sweet Home 3D version 4.3 with Oracle Java 7 installed on Mac OS X 10.8.5?
Currently when I try to start the local application, I get a dialog saying I have to download Java 6 from Apple.
But Oracle JRE 7 is already installed on my system as you can see from the terminal ...
is it possible to run Sweet Home 3D version 4.3 with Oracle Java 7 installed on Mac OS X 10.8.5?
Currently when I try to start the local application, I get a dialog saying I have to download Java 6 from Apple.
But Oracle JRE 7 is already installed on my system as you can see from the terminal ...