Thanks Hans,
for a very clear reply, Split walls at the summit of the eve was the easiest
Geoff
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:45 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: wall select problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2999
- Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: wall select problem
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2999
wall select problem
Hi,
I have added a sloping piece of wall on top of an end wall to complete a house eve. I need to adjust its angle and to do that I need to select it. The problem is that the lower base wall is selected each time, how can I differential between the two?
I have added a sloping piece of wall on top of an end wall to complete a house eve. I need to adjust its angle and to do that I need to select it. The problem is that the lower base wall is selected each time, how can I differential between the two?
- Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:50 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Join walls accurately 90° end to end
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14348
Re: Join walls accurately 90° end to end
Thanks for all your help,
The plugin AdvancedEdit did the trick
The plugin AdvancedEdit did the trick
- Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Join walls accurately 90° end to end
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14348
Re: Join walls accurately 90° end to end
Hi Hans,
Your link just gives me a blank page
Where do I find the AdvancedEdit plugin
Your link just gives me a blank page
Where do I find the AdvancedEdit plugin
- Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Join walls accurately 90° end to end
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14348
Join walls accurately 90° end to end
Hi,
must have missed something, how do I join two walls at 90° without having to zoom in and ajust them. Is there a snap to the end center point? if you get my meaning?
thanks
must have missed something, how do I join two walls at 90° without having to zoom in and ajust them. Is there a snap to the end center point? if you get my meaning?
thanks