First of all congratulations for your excellent work!
As part of my architecutral dissertation I would like to adapt SH3D Applet to calculate inside temperature of a room. I started to derive classes and added another panel besides plan and 3d for this purpose. this works well.
but now comes the ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Floor and Ceiling
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6152
- Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:24 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: applet - furniture: red box
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5538
Re: applet - furniture: red box
Sorry for the confusion. I missed to add the .obj Mime-type to the IIS-Website Configuration, so it was not accessible/downloadable. Now after i did - it works. Thank you very much. Joe
- Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: applet - furniture: red box
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5538
applet - furniture: red box
good evening sir, I wanted to test the applet on my localhost (using eclipse, did the ant built). everything seems to work except the furniture library. I put for testing just one item in the catalog.zip like:
...
icon#1=http://localhost/diss/lib/models/window85x123.png
model#1=http://localhost ...
...
icon#1=http://localhost/diss/lib/models/window85x123.png
model#1=http://localhost ...