I did some work deleting Java and reinstalling on OSX 10.9 and I was able to get Eclipse to start without any problems but not SH3D.
The error message from console is:
11.11.2014 5:23:41.057 PM com.apple.launchd.peruser.501[286]: (com.eteks.sweethome3d.SweetHome3D.47200[22378]) Exited with code ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:33 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14204
- Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:28 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14204
Re: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
I tried this from another post:
but get an error:
Error:
[:(]
Code: Select all
java -Xmx2048m -jar /path/to/SweetHome3D-4.3.jarError:
Code: Select all
Invalid or corrupt jarfile /Applications/Sweet Home 3D.app/Contents/Resources/Java/SweetHome3D.jar- Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:23 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14204
Re: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't receive a notice of the post so apologize for not coming back quickly to see your suggestions.
I downloaded v4.5 today. I deleted my JDK1.7. This was the only Java on my MBP. When I upgraded to 10.9.5 I did a clean install.
v4.5 gets as far as saying that Java ...
I downloaded v4.5 today. I deleted my JDK1.7. This was the only Java on my MBP. When I upgraded to 10.9.5 I did a clean install.
v4.5 gets as far as saying that Java ...
- Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:11 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14204
Re: App freezes and/or crashes in Mac OS.
I can confirm same behaviour. I installed from the dmg a year or so back. On OSX 10.8.5 SH3d ran fine. I don't remember which version of Java (Apple or Oracle) was being used.
Since I updated to Mavericks 10.9.5 a few weeks back, SH3d will only show the splash screen and the SweetHome3d menu with ...
Since I updated to Mavericks 10.9.5 a few weeks back, SH3d will only show the splash screen and the SweetHome3d menu with ...