Search found 4 matches
- Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:07 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: 3ds imports as all black
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3918
Re: 3ds imports as all black
Thanks for the tips. I will certainly give the converter a try. I have discovered that something may well be wrong with my Turbocad file itself, however, and I need to figure that out first. When I select only the layer on which the drawing sits, it turns black in Tcad, and that just ain't right ...
- Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:15 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: 3ds imports as all black
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3918
3ds imports as all black
I have created a simple board in Turbocad 14 deluxe and saved it as a 3ds file.
It has a wood material applied to it and it saves just fine in Turbocad. I can load the 3ds file in Turbocad and it appears as I would expect it to.
When I import it as furniture in SweetHome, however, it appears solid ...
It has a wood material applied to it and it saves just fine in Turbocad. I can load the 3ds file in Turbocad and it appears as I would expect it to.
When I import it as furniture in SweetHome, however, it appears solid ...
- Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:11 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing furniture
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4226
Re: Importing furniture
Thanks for the tip. I finally figured it out, so I am once again upon the path of righteousness.
There is a bit to learn.....
There is a bit to learn.....
- Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Importing furniture
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4226
Importing furniture
I am attempting to learn how to use this feature with mixed results.
I have downloaded zip files from the site, and when I try to import furniture from it, it does so ok, but insists on placing it in the Bathroom folder.
I would like to have these cabinets placed in the kitchen folder, but I ...
I have downloaded zip files from the site, and when I try to import furniture from it, it does so ok, but insists on placing it in the Bathroom folder.
I would like to have these cabinets placed in the kitchen folder, but I ...