Search found 2 matches

by znino
Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:00 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Importing a Background image problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4548

Re: Importing a Background image problem

I can try reporting it but not sure where I would report it to them so that it has an impact. But I suppose it is probably related to Java running under the latest MAC OX X versions on Safari. Not sure they would take this report too seriously anyway about cannot open a file using java for a CAD ...
by znino
Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:12 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Importing a Background image problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4548

Importing a Background image problem

I am having an issue opening a background image in the online version of Sweet Home 3D. I tried opening the contextual menu to load a background image and the dialog box to choose an image opens up. If I then browse my hard drive, no files show up even though there is a jpeg on my desktop. If I try ...