Search found 4 matches

by gandrusz
Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:06 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Hide area from rooms
Replies: 1
Views: 4480

Hide area from rooms

Hi,

Is there a way to hide the area (i.e. 18.34 m2) from "rooms" - that is the areas drawn using the "Create rooms" option from the main toolbar?

Grzegorz
by gandrusz
Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:00 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Is it possible to flip the design?
Replies: 4
Views: 4094

Is it possible to flip the design?

I just realised I was planning the neighbours house, our house is a mirror image :(. Is it possible to flip the design without redoing it from scratch?
by gandrusz
Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Generate a nice 2D floorplan
Replies: 3
Views: 7400

Re: Generate a nice 2D floorplan

Thanks for a quick reply. How can you generate each one of these images? The only thing I could see was more like http://www.sweethome3d.com/images/galle ... e-Plan.jpg, with these ugly rectangles for furniture.
by gandrusz
Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:57 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Generate a nice 2D floorplan
Replies: 3
Views: 7400

Generate a nice 2D floorplan

I am just starting with Sweet Home 3D. I looked at some of the examples from the gallery (http://www.sweethome3d.com/gallery.jsp) and I am really impressed. However, I couldn't figure out how can I generate these nice 2D floorplans, see e.g. example SweetHome3DExample8.sh3d on that page.