Search found 5 matches
- Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: DAELoader Bug Fixes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5027
Re: DAELoader Bug Fixes
You're welcome. Thank you for including my contribution!
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: DAELoader Bug Fixes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5027
Re: DAELoader Bug Fixes
I only have Blender installed on my PC. Collada files from blender would work with the original DAELoader.
Collada files exported from 3ds Max would suffer from inputCount/rotation/NumberFormatException issues, but I can't create a simple model because I don't have 3ds Max.
Collada files exported ...
Collada files exported from 3ds Max would suffer from inputCount/rotation/NumberFormatException issues, but I can't create a simple model because I don't have 3ds Max.
Collada files exported ...
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:10 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: DAELoader Bug Fixes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5027
Re: DAELoader Bug Fixes
Puybaret, I think you're right. Multiple texture coordinate set support is not well implemented. I just modified the original code to work for my collada files, I didn't look into it very closely.
With more investigation, I found out that my collada files all display correctly without the ...
With more investigation, I found out that my collada files all display correctly without the ...
- Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: DAELoader Bug Fixes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5027
Re: DAELoader Bug Fixes
Thank you for your response!
I have sent the modified java file.
I made a mistake on the original post. inputCount is incorrectly counted, and that causes corrupted texture, not corrupted model.
I have sent the modified java file.
I made a mistake on the original post. inputCount is incorrectly counted, and that causes corrupted texture, not corrupted model.
- Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:53 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: DAELoader Bug Fixes
- Replies: 8
- Views: 5027
DAELoader Bug Fixes
Hi list,
I was looking for a decent Collada parser for Java3D. I tried several libraries and found that com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.DAELoader is the best! It was the fastest and the most correct.
Some of my collada files, however, were not parsed correctly, so I digged into the code, and found ...
I was looking for a decent Collada parser for Java3D. I tried several libraries and found that com.eteks.sweethome3d.j3d.DAELoader is the best! It was the fastest and the most correct.
Some of my collada files, however, were not parsed correctly, so I digged into the code, and found ...