Search found 3 matches
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: The new VIP space
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8668
Re: The new VIP space
- Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:58 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: The new VIP space
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8668
The new VIP space
here are some VIP snapshots.
one is panoramic and the other is an stereo snapshot (two shots :D)
I am very happy with the results, i rendered everything in Linux, cause in windows it never finish the panoramic view :P
I know that i put too manu light into the scene, but, HAY i am testing ...
one is panoramic and the other is an stereo snapshot (two shots :D)
I am very happy with the results, i rendered everything in Linux, cause in windows it never finish the panoramic view :P
I know that i put too manu light into the scene, but, HAY i am testing ...
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:20 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: Using 2 computers for faster render
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6724
Re: Using 2 computers for faster render
I vote for this!! I own 20 machines, with a single processor (2ghz + NVIDIA 7300), and 5 more (i7 + NVIDIA gtx260) it would be really great than i can render for example a rendered image and soon i hope to render a video with the advanced rendering plug-in with the power of those machines. For ...