Thank you for your reply and help.
"circle_eight" is very close to what I meant, so I am going to use it.
As to creating an arch myself, I am not sure I will be able to follow the steps you wrote, but I might give it a try.
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:18 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Part of a circle and flat arch?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5977
- Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:27 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Part of a circle and flat arch?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5977
Part of a circle and flat arch?
Hello Friends!
I've looked everywhere - well, not everywhere but in a lot of places - for a part of a circle ("sector" by google translate [:-/] ); a quarter or eight of a circle for the turn of stairs, and a very simple arch like the one among the "3D models" but without the thick (high) non ...
I've looked everywhere - well, not everywhere but in a lot of places - for a part of a circle ("sector" by google translate [:-/] ); a quarter or eight of a circle for the turn of stairs, and a very simple arch like the one among the "3D models" but without the thick (high) non ...