In Firefox 4 - I used 'open with SweetHome3D'...therein was my problem.
After I tried saving it to desktop and double clicking from there, it installed perfectly and created the plugins folder.
(the extension was okay)
How do I view the source code -as an example of Plug-in classes architecture ...
Search found 2 matches
- Fri May 13, 2011 2:04 am
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: plugins primer
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3708
- Wed May 11, 2011 5:04 pm
- Forum: Developers
- Topic: plugins primer
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3708
plugins primer
I am beginning to learn about plugins. Is the "plugins" folder already included in the program, or am I supposed to create the folder [in XP - documents and settings/user/application data/eteks/sweethome3d]?
I downloaded ExportToSH3F and I am getting an error "Cant open home". I've read a lot of the ...
I downloaded ExportToSH3F and I am getting an error "Cant open home". I've read a lot of the ...