I was over optimistic,
after closing and re-opening the app, I got now a huge font, which make again the menu not readable.
If you could help me It will be great
Thanks
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:37 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Screen configuration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5396
- Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:39 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Screen configuration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5396
Re: Screen configuration
Great, thanks a lot
Problem solved
[\:D/]
Problem solved
[\:D/]
- Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:14 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Screen configuration
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5396
Screen configuration
Good Afternoon,
I installed Sweet Home on windows 10
The menu appears very small
The list of furniture is not readable
Looking for help
Thanks
I installed Sweet Home on windows 10
The menu appears very small
The list of furniture is not readable
Looking for help
Thanks