Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:46 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4739
Re: Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
If I get some time I will start from scratch to see if the same happens again.
- Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:17 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4739
Re: Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
@hansmex : I have checked and it is not.
@santbose: I have sent you a private email with my file. Sorry for the size. I had not realised it could be so big until after I sent it
@santbose: I have sent you a private email with my file. Sorry for the size. I had not realised it could be so big until after I sent it
- Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:06 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4739
Can't update level 0 after adding Level1
Hello,
By following several tutorial I have managed to create the ground floor of my house and was very happy with it.
Now I am on to design the first floor. Now that I have done that I foind out that I can no longer edit the ground floor.
If I click on the level0 tab I can't select anything. I ...
By following several tutorial I have managed to create the ground floor of my house and was very happy with it.
Now I am on to design the first floor. Now that I have done that I foind out that I can no longer edit the ground floor.
If I click on the level0 tab I can't select anything. I ...