Search found 2 matches

by tc111
Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:29 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: I may have been sketching out a home but I'm in the dog's house now...
Replies: 12
Views: 6850

Re: I may have been sketching out a home but I'm in the dog's house now...

Hans, YOU 'da man! Your steps got me to a file called .eteks/sweethome3d/work/ 'unique-hash' / 'hashed-filename' .sweethome3d . Added a '.sh3d' to the end of a copy of that file. This file was the point at which I had started yesterday's work. So, now I'm back to 70% of work completed instead of 0 ...
by tc111
Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 am
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: I may have been sketching out a home but I'm in the dog's house now...
Replies: 12
Views: 6850

I may have been sketching out a home but I'm in the dog's house now...

I'm running Ubuntu v10.04 and SH3D v2.6. The file was saved, the computer was idle. I returned to SH3D and got a kernel panic. Now the 97% completed job will not open. What can I do? Here's my error: Can't open home.