Search found 2 matches
- Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:05 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Horizontal Angle Rotation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3669
Re: Horizontal Angle Rotation
Thank you! I was able to orient it as I had hoped.
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:33 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Horizontal Angle Rotation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3669
Horizontal Angle Rotation
I would like to rotate a piece about the horizontal axis. The default allows it rotate about the vertical axis.
I tried importing a furniture piece with the Import Wizard. The second step is where it can be oriented. I tried this but either don't understand or it won't do what I want.
I would ...
I tried importing a furniture piece with the Import Wizard. The second step is where it can be oriented. I tried this but either don't understand or it won't do what I want.
I would ...