Search found 4 matches
- Tue May 17, 2016 9:29 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: No 3D view on Linux Mint
- Replies: 13
- Views: 19999
Re: No 3D view on Linux Mint
Hi, got it to work on my old mac in few clics, on also working on Ubuntu. For the moment I give up with mint.
- Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: No 3D view on Linux Mint
- Replies: 13
- Views: 19999
Re: No 3D view on Linux Mint
additional test: same result launching java web start using /usr/bin/javaws (mint default version), and javaws from the bin directory of the sweet home directory.
@hansmex or other SH3D expert, help is welcome :-).
@Sabot, could you please detail your HW config ? (this might put definitively the ...
@hansmex or other SH3D expert, help is welcome :-).
@Sabot, could you please detail your HW config ? (this might put definitively the ...
- Mon May 09, 2016 2:31 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: No 3D view on Linux Mint
- Replies: 13
- Views: 19999
Re: No 3D view on Linux Mint
I've looked into the bug database, and our issue might be related to "#585 problemes with 3D".
I've tried with Java Web Start, which is dependent on java version installed on the system, and also with Sweet Home 3D installer which brings private version of java to avoid compatibility issues (if I ...
I've tried with Java Web Start, which is dependent on java version installed on the system, and also with Sweet Home 3D installer which brings private version of java to avoid compatibility issues (if I ...
- Sun May 08, 2016 11:29 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: No 3D view on Linux Mint
- Replies: 13
- Views: 19999
Re: No 3D view on Linux Mint
Same issue for me as well.
My conf: NUC i5-5250U with linux mint 17.2. (using intel HD graphics)
hw rendering looks to be ok:
~ $ glxinfo | grep "direct rendering"
direct rendering: Yes
My conf: NUC i5-5250U with linux mint 17.2. (using intel HD graphics)
hw rendering looks to be ok:
~ $ glxinfo | grep "direct rendering"
direct rendering: Yes