But it worked, I could re-import my objects and textures, thanks a lot for this useful tip !
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:21 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Save used textures ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6182
Re: Save used textures ?
Much patience, I should say 
But it worked, I could re-import my objects and textures, thanks a lot for this useful tip !
But it worked, I could re-import my objects and textures, thanks a lot for this useful tip !
- Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:18 am
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Save used textures ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6182
Save used textures ?
Hello,
due to a mishandling in the Texture Library Editor, I lost a texture library.
As I used some of these textures in my projects, I wonder if there is a way to import them back in the libraries ?
And is it possible to download the texture packs initially provided with SH3D ?
And I actually ...
due to a mishandling in the Texture Library Editor, I lost a texture library.
As I used some of these textures in my projects, I wonder if there is a way to import them back in the libraries ?
And is it possible to download the texture packs initially provided with SH3D ?
And I actually ...