It would be fantastic if some objects of the program worked. For example : A blind that moves up and down,the lights turn on and off, the doors open and close, the windows open and close,it would be fantastic and I think this is impossible.
I think if this happen the program wouldn't be free ...
Search found 29 matches
- Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:53 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Some animated objects for next version??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3489
- Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:13 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: 2 floor house with roof.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12403
Re: 2 floor house with roof.
Yep thanks yep it's true that, it's a little bit oldie [:D]
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:39 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: 2 floor house with roof.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12403
Re: 2 floor house with roof.
Thank you so much!! How Can I edit a post that has been already finished??
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:10 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: I'm Building This Dogtrot House!
- Replies: 90
- Views: 86896
Re: Spoilers
Amazing creation
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:37 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: who would like to live in a houseboat?
- Replies: 100
- Views: 255507
Re: who would like to live in a houseboat?
I love this!! It's amazing!!
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:22 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: 2 floor house with roof.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 12403
2 floor house with roof.
Hola desde España!!!
This house comes with : open concept of living and dinning room , kitchen , toilet , 2 bedrooms , an office , bathroom and a roof with two rooms (laundry area and storage/bedroom area).
Please I really need your opinion!!. Hope you enjoy it!!
PD:I'm so sorry for being so ...
This house comes with : open concept of living and dinning room , kitchen , toilet , 2 bedrooms , an office , bathroom and a roof with two rooms (laundry area and storage/bedroom area).
Please I really need your opinion!!. Hope you enjoy it!!
PD:I'm so sorry for being so ...
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:19 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9159
Re: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
Anyway. Thank you so much for listening to me because I'm very boring when some thing interest too much for me. Only 2 photos left. [:)]
PD:do you know how to insert an image from media fire in a post like this?? Sooorry for being so boring this is my last question then I won't ask more. Sorry
PD:do you know how to insert an image from media fire in a post like this?? Sooorry for being so boring this is my last question then I won't ask more. Sorry
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:10 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9159
Re: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
I saw that changing the resolution (1920x1300) to (1920x1080) goes faster. But it's very strange that my pc with x64 and an i7 computer works solo slow. Anyway thank you so much for all done!!
- Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:04 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9159
Re: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
Thank you so much!! I deleted like 70GB of memory then I tried - Xmx2048 and doesn't work, then I tried 1536 and doesn't work too.
Thank you so much for replying me. Thanks for do this for me. [:)]
Thank you so much for replying me. Thanks for do this for me. [:)]
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:56 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9159
Re: Graphic error ALWAYS on the installer version
Is there any - xmx number for 1,5gb?? Thanks for all you have done.