Search found 5 matches

by saravananct143
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:14 am
Forum: Developers
Topic: Integrate SweetHome3d in Web Application[Internet Explorer and safari browser]
Replies: 0
Views: 9937

Integrate SweetHome3d in Web Application[Internet Explorer and safari browser]

Hi,

I really happy on your sweet home 3D tool.So i need to integrate this tool into my web application.

I have some complicate to add this tool into my web application.So i need support from your tech support team to integrate this tool.

Do you have any option to contact your tech support ...
by saravananct143
Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:54 am
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: I can't import & export in safari(10.0)
Replies: 3
Views: 3099

Re: I can't import & export in safari(10.0)

Hi Puybaret,

I am using MAC Os version sierra(10.12). Ya i checked and cleared the security setting in my safari. But still i cant import or export files in sweet home 3d. Once i clicked import button in sweethome 3D, The tool getting disabled.

---------------
Saravan
by saravananct143
Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:42 pm
Forum: Developers
Topic: Hi friends, I need this tool for android is any possibilities?
Replies: 3
Views: 10018

Re: Hi friends, I need this tool for android is any possibilities?

We like your tool we plan to integrate with web as well as mobile application. If you have any contact number communicate or schedule a meeting we can discuss further.
by saravananct143
Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:40 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: I can't import & export in safari(10.0)
Replies: 3
Views: 3099

I can't import & export in safari(10.0)

When am trying to import r export images in sweet home 3d using safari(10.0), That import or export buttons are getting disabled.,..I can't able to import r export images in this sweet home 3d..
by saravananct143
Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:48 am
Forum: Developers
Topic: Hi friends, I need this tool for android is any possibilities?
Replies: 3
Views: 10018

Hi friends, I need this tool for android is any possibilities?

In my application I want to perform some 3d modeling so I need this

this tool..

please tell Is any possible way to do that..