One additional item I just noticed is that it may be tied to editing the properties of the object (size, name, etc.).
- Rakesh
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:44 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: In Mac OSX program "hangs" when I go to move an object
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6728
- Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: In Mac OSX program "hangs" when I go to move an object
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6728
Re: In Mac OSX program "hangs" when I go to move an object
I'm new to Sweet Home 3D. I just started playing with it over the weekend to plan out a basement remodel. I'm enjoying it, but I have come up to a problem similar to this thread.
In my case I have 6 GB in my MacBook Pro. I don't get the beach ball. What I do see is a lot of the models (OBJ) that I ...
In my case I have 6 GB in my MacBook Pro. I don't get the beach ball. What I do see is a lot of the models (OBJ) that I ...