WohoOoOo!!!! It worked!! Almost everthing is there again, I'm so happy I'm going to spend you a virtual beer!!! [:D]
Thank you very much!!
Have a nice time!!!
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:32 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Can't open file
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7402
- Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:02 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Can't open file
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7402
Can't open file
Hi together,
thanks for this great program, I enjoy it very much! Unfortunately my computer crashed, and now SH3D says, it can't open the file. This is a catastrophe, I spent days working on this file [:(]
thanks for this great program, I enjoy it very much! Unfortunately my computer crashed, and now SH3D says, it can't open the file. This is a catastrophe, I spent days working on this file [:(]