Hi,
Before I uninstalled the Java3D the version in the about dialog is 1.6.0.
After I uninstalled Java3D 1.5.1 the version in the about dialog is the same (1.6.0).
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:02 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
- Replies: 108
- Views: 242806
- Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:14 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
- Replies: 108
- Views: 242806
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
Hi,
I installed the Java3D, and the 3d view were good for a _short time_.
Then I installed the Intel graphic driver and the 3d view is good! I think the Java3D is unnecessary, but I didn't uninstall it.
I installed the Java3D, and the 3d view were good for a _short time_.
Then I installed the Intel graphic driver and the 3d view is good! I think the Java3D is unnecessary, but I didn't uninstall it.
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:41 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
- Replies: 108
- Views: 242806
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
Hi,
I use Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. I installed this driver:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... duct=81499
The 3D view is good again!
I use Intel HD Graphics 4000 graphic card. I installed this driver:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/downlo ... duct=81499
The 3D view is good again!
- Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
- Replies: 108
- Views: 242806
Re: 3d View suddenly impossibly slow
Hello!
I installed Java3D 1.5.1 for AMD 64 that Metal89 recommended and the 3d view is fast again!
(Sorry for my english!)
I installed Java3D 1.5.1 for AMD 64 that Metal89 recommended and the 3d view is fast again!
(Sorry for my english!)