Ok I found. I removed this line : https://sourceforge.net/p/sweethome3d/c ... me.js#l642
The focus was auto scrolling to the element.
Thanks
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:01 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959082
- Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:45 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959082
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Thanks for the src!
But it nos scrolls with an event. It just scollTo the canvas when I open my page. My sh3d is embed in the middle of my page and when I open it, the scroll is directly in the middle of the page centered to the canvas.
Is it a wanted feature ?
Thanks
But it nos scrolls with an event. It just scollTo the canvas when I open my page. My sh3d is embed in the middle of my page and when I open it, the scroll is directly in the middle of the page centered to the canvas.
Is it a wanted feature ?
Thanks
- Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:57 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959082
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Hi, I need to disable the automatic scroll to the canvas, but your JS sources are minified and I cannot find the scroll function.
How to disable it ?
Thanks
How to disable it ?
Thanks
- Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:34 am
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Export to HTML5 plug-in
- Replies: 152
- Views: 4959082
Re: Export to HTML5 plug-in
Hi everyone,
For whose want to use the exported house using this plugin in wordpress I developed a plugin for wordpress that is really easy to use : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/embed-sweethome3d
I will update it to add for flexibility in future.
Regarde,
Steve
For whose want to use the exported house using this plugin in wordpress I developed a plugin for wordpress that is really easy to use : https://fr.wordpress.org/plugins/embed-sweethome3d
I will update it to add for flexibility in future.
Regarde,
Steve