I found a solution! [:D]
In the menu Help -> About... , chose Libraries... .
Here you can move or delete imported libraries, so only valid libraries are present here.
Reopen SH3D, and only furnitures in the correct library is shown.
( I had several libraries with similar names here, they were ...
Search found 19 matches
- Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:03 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to purge a library?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1984
- Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:59 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to purge a library?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1984
How to purge a library?
How to clean out furniture in a category/library?
I thought that importing a furniture library with same name would replace and overwrite the current content? Not merge!
What happened to the ID field? (quote: "ID text field (when a piece has an ID, any other piece with the same ID won't appear ...
I thought that importing a furniture library with same name would replace and overwrite the current content? Not merge!
What happened to the ID field? (quote: "ID text field (when a piece has an ID, any other piece with the same ID won't appear ...
- Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:10 pm
- Forum: Wishlist
- Topic: Add prices to Furniture Library Editor
- Replies: 1
- Views: 7076
Add prices to Furniture Library Editor
Hello,
it would be really nice to be able to add prices when making/editing a library (Furniture Library Editor). Then you don't need to add price to object/furniture each time you insert an object from a custom/edited library.
Also all options from "Modify furniture" should be possible to ...
it would be really nice to be able to add prices when making/editing a library (Furniture Library Editor). Then you don't need to add price to object/furniture each time you insert an object from a custom/edited library.
Also all options from "Modify furniture" should be possible to ...
- Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom made lights?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8081
Re: Custom made lights?
Thank you O.K. for your time to explain this in detail. Your help is greatly appreciated!
I was missing the information about how to find and get into the model code/source (PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties)!
I will try to make this work!
There may, by the way, be some licensing issues here ...
I was missing the information about how to find and get into the model code/source (PluginFurnitureCatalog.properties)!
I will try to make this work!
There may, by the way, be some licensing issues here ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:44 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom made lights?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8081
Re: Custom made lights?
Larz2, here are two interesting post, among others:
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,8715
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,8003
Hope it can help you.
Thanks for the links to posts about "Ceiling downlight" and "How to create a down light embedded ...
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,8715
http://www.sweethome3d.com/support/forum/viewthread_thread,8003
Hope it can help you.
Thanks for the links to posts about "Ceiling downlight" and "How to create a down light embedded ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:33 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom made lights?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8081
Re: Custom made lights?
Just to avoid misunderstandings, what I want is to bind/attach a light source to an object/furniture, with option to set the light power (%). And to save this selflighting furniture (this spotlight) into a library (I know how to do this).
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom made lights?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8081
Re: Custom made lights?
There are forum posts about adding light-souces to models you have made, and a very short description of a single light-source page 10 in the SVG guide . You can add more than one light-source (several entries in the light-source properties separated by space).
God jul.
ok Thanks O.K., I searched ...
God jul.
ok Thanks O.K., I searched ...
- Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:00 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Custom made lights?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8081
Custom made lights?
Hello !
I would like to attach a light source to an object. More specific I will make a spotlight to include in my custom library.
http://www.exanimo.dk/SH3D/Spotlight.png
Spotlight model: http://www.exanimo.dk/SH3D/Spotlight.sh3d
Is this possible - and if so, how to make this?
Thanks for ...
I would like to attach a light source to an object. More specific I will make a spotlight to include in my custom library.
http://www.exanimo.dk/SH3D/Spotlight.png
Spotlight model: http://www.exanimo.dk/SH3D/Spotlight.sh3d
Is this possible - and if so, how to make this?
Thanks for ...
- Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:08 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Top category library
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2074
Re: Top category library
Thank you for your tip Dorin, I will try to edit the list of libraies.
Best regards,
Lars
Best regards,
Lars
- Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Online version, Java problem
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10050
Re: Online version, Java problem
Thank you for confirming my suspicion. New browser versions have killed many good Internet tools. [:(]
I can't make IEv11 work with the SH3D Online version.
Suggest you should write some info/a warning, so other users don't waste time and frustrations, trying to make the SH3D Online version work ...
I can't make IEv11 work with the SH3D Online version.
Suggest you should write some info/a warning, so other users don't waste time and frustrations, trying to make the SH3D Online version work ...