Search found 3 matches
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:24 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9653
Re: Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
The dialog prompt simply does not come up. Nothing appears. Same when I try to open a new document. Nothing happens; I'm not given the opportunity to open the recovered file I renamed as .sh3d.
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:59 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9653
Re: Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
5.7.1 from the app store
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:43 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9653
Just installed on mac — cannot save or export
I have spent 2 hours building a layout, and went to save. But it won't save. No dialog box comes up. I can't export any files either. The popup window for saving or exporting anything doesn't come up.
I've not had this problem in any other program.
There are no files in ~/Library/Application ...
I've not had this problem in any other program.
There are no files in ~/Library/Application ...