Hi,
I did not say the program did not work, I said I could not get it to work. Hence, I asked for help.
I could not log on to the url you directed me to. It did not respond when I first tried to go there and it does not respond now.
So I kept on trying to work with the program and I finally ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed May 25, 2011 7:47 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: zoom problems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5548
- Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: zoom problems
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5548
zoom problems
Hi, I am a nubie to the software. It seems to do everything I need but I cannot seem to get the 3D zoom to work at all. The zoom works well in 2D but nothing in 3D.
To be sure I have no tiny artifacts on a drawing I have started a new drawing from a clean sheet and only drew one long wall. I could ...
To be sure I have no tiny artifacts on a drawing I have started a new drawing from a clean sheet and only drew one long wall. I could ...