I don't use Edge at all (I don't trust it.), but it seems to be running even when I've never used it and actually turned it off, and my program to clean up junk finds stuff in the Edge folder.
I'll give all your suggestions a try. Can't do it right now with Thanksgiving coming up... too much to do ...
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:55 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Furniture files upload, textures will not
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4905
- Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:29 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Furniture files upload, textures will not
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4905
Furniture files upload, textures will not
I'm on Win10 (and hate it). My textures are stored in: C:\Users\kapow\AppData\Roaming\eTeks\Sweet Home 3D\textures
Two questions:
1) Do the newer zip files contain all of the older textures as well, or do I need to download all zip files to get them all? I grabbed all of them.
2) If I doubleclick ...
Two questions:
1) Do the newer zip files contain all of the older textures as well, or do I need to download all zip files to get them all? I grabbed all of them.
2) If I doubleclick ...