Search found 2 matches
- Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:58 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Import set of objects
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3523
Re: Import set of objects
Got it working with SketchUp 2015, thanks !
- Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:55 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Import set of objects
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3523
Import set of objects
Hello,
I would like to design a kitchen. I have found a set of kitchen cabinets which I would like to import into SH3D. I have downloaded it as an Collada File. I have imported the object as a single furnature. When I drag it onto my drawing, its a single object with all the caibinets. How can I ...
I would like to design a kitchen. I have found a set of kitchen cabinets which I would like to import into SH3D. I have downloaded it as an Collada File. I have imported the object as a single furnature. When I drag it onto my drawing, its a single object with all the caibinets. How can I ...