I wish that were the case, but my statement in my last posting still stands. The file just no longer exists.
I am in the process of recreating the plan as that now is the only way I can get it back.
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Restore deleted plan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6451
- Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:26 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Restore deleted plan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6451
Re: Restore deleted plan
The file is no longer in the folder that it was in.
I have searched and not been able to find it. It is also not in my recycle bin.
I have searched and not been able to find it. It is also not in my recycle bin.
- Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:34 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Restore deleted plan
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6451
Restore deleted plan
I inadvertently deleted a file by clicking on the erase menu item in the open file part of the File menu. Is there any way that I can undelete/restore this file. I have been unable to find a way to do this. Thanks
dc
dc