Search found 5 matches

by maurorog
Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:57 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: wall ends oblique
Replies: 1
Views: 2385

wall ends oblique

I need to create a wall that ends oblique.
It's for create the left and right recess for windows.

Something like this ... but without the little wall selected ...

Thanks !!!

Image
by maurorog
Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 am
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Multi mirror plan
Replies: 4
Views: 3649

Re: Multi mirror plan

I used the puybaret method and I got the desidered result.
Thanks a lot at all.

Fantastic software :)

Image
by maurorog
Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm
Forum: Features use and tips
Topic: Multi mirror plan
Replies: 4
Views: 3649

Multi mirror plan

I need help to create a clothes hangers with a mirror.
The mirror has many horizontal and vertical lines, so as to draw many squares.
I created everything with sketchup and exported to obj format.
I followed your advice, adding the attribute g sweethome3d_window_mirror before each usemtl, but I do ...
by maurorog
Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Forum: 3D models and textures
Topic: bright objects
Replies: 2
Views: 3411

Re: bright objects

Wow !!! Great !!!
I've understand all.

Thanks :)
by maurorog
Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 am
Forum: 3D models and textures
Topic: bright objects
Replies: 2
Views: 3411

bright objects

I would like to create objects that have the property light intensity.
Now I have created items with google sketchup and exported to obj format.
To create a lamp or a chandelier with multiple lights, which program should I use?
Thanks