Please try to run the alternate script SweetHome3D-Java3D-1_5_2 found in the same folder.
It gives the error message :-
Java 3D: implicit antialiasing enabled
Gtk-Message: 18:43:47.185: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
But SweetHome is up and, apparently, running. Thank you, I'll ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:46 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: new version
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6565
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:36 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: new version
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6565
Re: new version
I think I can add to this problem :-
I have downloaded SweetHome3D-6.0 under Ubuntu 18.04, extracted the tar into my home directory and opened a terminal. I then ran :-
CD SweetHome3D-6.0
./SweetHome3D
This resulted in the SweetHome introductory window opening but then the following error ...
I have downloaded SweetHome3D-6.0 under Ubuntu 18.04, extracted the tar into my home directory and opened a terminal. I then ran :-
CD SweetHome3D-6.0
./SweetHome3D
This resulted in the SweetHome introductory window opening but then the following error ...