Search found 4 matches
- Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:46 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4396
Re: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
many many thanks! It worked!
- Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:25 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4396
Re: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
Hello Mike53,
thanks for answer.. but HOW can I copy/paste? Is it a need to copy/paste every single furniture and so on or can I do it at once?
thanks for answer.. but HOW can I copy/paste? Is it a need to copy/paste every single furniture and so on or can I do it at once?
- Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:56 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4396
scale up 3D view? // 2 homes .. to bring together?
hello together,
I'm new and I'm trying to create my new loft with this program ;)
and I have two questions:
1. I made the error to create two homes instead one with different rooms... so - Is there a possibility to bring together this two rooms in one home?
2. At one home at 3D view the view is ...
I'm new and I'm trying to create my new loft with this program ;)
and I have two questions:
1. I made the error to create two homes instead one with different rooms... so - Is there a possibility to bring together this two rooms in one home?
2. At one home at 3D view the view is ...
- Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:59 pm
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: 3D Ansicht vergrößeren? // 2 Wohnungspläne zusammenführen?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7623
3D Ansicht vergrößeren? // 2 Wohnungspläne zusammenführen?
Hallo zusammen,
bin neu hier, versuche gerade meine neue Wohnung mit diesem Programm einzurichten.
ich hätte gleich mal 2 Fragen:
1. War ich zu blöd gleich die ganze Wohnung zu zeichnen, sondern hatte zwei Wohnungspläne für je 1 Raum gemacht ... gibt es die Möglichkeit diese zusammen zu führen ...
bin neu hier, versuche gerade meine neue Wohnung mit diesem Programm einzurichten.
ich hätte gleich mal 2 Fragen:
1. War ich zu blöd gleich die ganze Wohnung zu zeichnen, sondern hatte zwei Wohnungspläne für je 1 Raum gemacht ... gibt es die Möglichkeit diese zusammen zu führen ...