Search found 2 matches

by aspenglow57
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:52 pm
Forum: Wishlist
Topic: Transferring open plan from free online version to program version
Replies: 2
Views: 4662

Re: Transferring open plan from free online version to program version

OK, that's what I thought. I could have saved myself a lot of work if I'd have read that page before diving into writing the plan.
Thank you!
by aspenglow57
Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:00 am
Forum: Wishlist
Topic: Transferring open plan from free online version to program version
Replies: 2
Views: 4662

Transferring open plan from free online version to program version

I started a plan online before registering, and it's complete now, and since then have registered and downloaded the free version. I don't see any save buttons on the webpage that I used to work on the plan, and can't seem to find a way to save the data so I can transfer it to my online profile or ...