Will continue to monitor and use sweet home 3d
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:25 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Graphics problems...
- Replies: 39
- Views: 52145
Re: Graphics problems...
So updated version 6.21 released friday has been running on windows 10 x64 with current drivers for 2 hours without issues. Exact same system where 6.12 had the graphic corruption issue
Will continue to monitor and use sweet home 3d
Will continue to monitor and use sweet home 3d
- Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:16 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Graphics problems...
- Replies: 39
- Views: 52145
Re: Graphics problems...
So seeing as Puybaret or any one else has not come up with a vaild fix yet I am going to dual boot windows I already have win10_x64 clean install.
I have issues with free and bought versions with every thing updated as much as possible.
So win7 will be installed wednesday and updated and will see ...
I have issues with free and bought versions with every thing updated as much as possible.
So win7 will be installed wednesday and updated and will see ...