Search found 6 matches
- Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:23 pm
- Forum: New versions
- Topic: Terrain Generator plug-in
- Replies: 90
- Views: 1959816
Re: Terrain Generator plug-in
A slope angle would be very useful. Or have I missed it?
- Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:27 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Rotation of windows along x, y and z axis
- Replies: 1
- Views: 9092
Rotation of windows along x, y and z axis
I realise that there are a number of threads concerning rotation but I still have a dilema.
I notice that most furniture can now be rotated about x y and z. However, as far as I can see, so far, windows can only be rotated about one axis. For example an skylight cannot be angle to locate with a ...
I notice that most furniture can now be rotated about x y and z. However, as far as I can see, so far, windows can only be rotated about one axis. For example an skylight cannot be angle to locate with a ...
- Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:22 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6799
Re: Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version
Thanks and sorry, what I meant was that you lose 30% of the paid price to the store, whereas I should have just donated direct to you.
I hadn't use micrisoft store before and it was nothing but trouble. Never again.
Having found some, but not all, of my download files,I used the Furniture Library ...
I hadn't use micrisoft store before and it was nothing but trouble. Never again.
Having found some, but not all, of my download files,I used the Furniture Library ...
- Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:55 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6799
Lost Imported Furniture after installing Paid For version
Mistakenly, I have, after a morning of fighting Microsoft Store", installed the paid version. I had not realised the 30% issue. Shame.
Anyway, having installed the paid version, I find that all the furniture that I had previouly created and imported into the free version has now disappeared. I don ...
Anyway, having installed the paid version, I find that all the furniture that I had previouly created and imported into the free version has now disappeared. I don ...
- Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:49 am
- Forum: Forum en français
- Topic: Bibliothèque pour multipostes
- Replies: 18
- Views: 444131
Re: Bibliothèque pour multipostes
Thank you, I think I have the way of it.
- Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:10 am
- Forum: Forum en français
- Topic: Bibliothèque pour multipostes
- Replies: 18
- Views: 444131
Re: Bibliothèque pour multipostes
Hello, I have just installed "Export imported furniture to SH3F", exported the furniture library and loaded it into "Furniture Library Editor".
I wasn't quite sure what to expect but the result seemed to be somewhat random. Only some of the library was displayed and not all of the items were from ...
I wasn't quite sure what to expect but the result seemed to be somewhat random. Only some of the library was displayed and not all of the items were from ...