UAUuuuuuuuuuuu! [=P~]
I am absolutely surprised [:O]
Sure, that I could not be able to obtain this design. I am taking exact measures to have a realistic design. I will change it on your excellent file.
I want to thank again for your help
I will upload the file when finished
Best regards
Search found 3 matches
- Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Windows in a inclined roof
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6948
- Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Windows in a inclined roof
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6948
Re: Windows in a inclined roof
Thanks for your quick answer. I try to design all the elements and I leave the ceiling to the end. I will wait to this new version
Again, many thanks for this friendly software
Best regards
Again, many thanks for this friendly software
Best regards
- Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Windows in a inclined roof
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6948
Windows in a inclined roof
Hello,
First of all, sorry for my very bad English, and I want to thank for this interesting and friendly software
I am trying to design my attic to do some changes. I designed two rooms, a bath and a open space, but I have two questions:
1. I can not see the roof in the 3D view.
2. I do not know ...
First of all, sorry for my very bad English, and I want to thank for this interesting and friendly software
I am trying to design my attic to do some changes. I designed two rooms, a bath and a open space, but I have two questions:
1. I can not see the roof in the 3D view.
2. I do not know ...