Search found 4 matches
- Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:34 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Lost entire first floor
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10387
Re: Lost entire first floor
ok, definitely there was a 2nd level, could custom import break it?
- Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:06 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Lost entire first floor
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10387
Re: Lost entire first floor
The only thing I can think of is some custom imports? Anyway maybe you can have a look and spot something?
https://workupload.com/file/8qNkJ6LW
https://workupload.com/file/8qNkJ6LW
- Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:08 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Lost entire first floor
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10387
Re: Lost entire first floor
I dont think so, i have the 10 minutes autosave option and the thing that was done was couple days old already.
- Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Lost entire first floor
- Replies: 11
- Views: 10387
Lost entire first floor
Hi,
Have an issue with my plan.
It used to have 2 floors added but now when I come back to it it only has 1 level, 2nd level has gone.
Any chance to recover that?
I'm using a paid version on Mac if that makes any difference?
Have an issue with my plan.
It used to have 2 floors added but now when I come back to it it only has 1 level, 2nd level has gone.
Any chance to recover that?
I'm using a paid version on Mac if that makes any difference?