Two more things:
1) I tried rendering a larger Q3 picture and rescaling it... No black spots, but in Q3 there are no light reflections on shiny objects. And those really add to the realism, so I'd like to not give them up.
2) I also tried the old "advanced rendering" plugin, and it doesn't have the ...
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:44 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13902
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:38 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13902
Re: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
In the first image you can see black dots in the fridge and the kitchen sink, and (less visible) on the lights above the green painting and on the rail lights above the kitchen. In the second image they're on the mirror, on the window, and on the photos on a shelf; and, less visible, on the vase ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:33 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13902
Re: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
Hi Hans,
You may want to read this post for info on how to share pictures and or files.
Thank you, I did that, attaching the files now... two pictures showing the problem and the project file (large!)
- The forum has 18 posts/threads on "white spots" and 10 on "black spots". They may offer ...
You may want to read this post for info on how to share pictures and or files.
Thank you, I did that, attaching the files now... two pictures showing the problem and the project file (large!)
- The forum has 18 posts/threads on "white spots" and 10 on "black spots". They may offer ...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:49 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13902
Re: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
I should add that at quality level "3" (one below maximum) we don't get the spots. I don't know if they just don't happen, or happen much much less...
- Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13902
Small black square "dots" on high quality renderings
Hello,
I started using SweetHome3D a few days ago, and am having a blast designing and rendering homes with my wife.
I've encountered a rendering problem though...
Background: we're using SH3D on 2 computers, a modern desktop and an older laptop. Both are running Ubuntu Linux, and version 3.3 of ...
I started using SweetHome3D a few days ago, and am having a blast designing and rendering homes with my wife.
I've encountered a rendering problem though...
Background: we're using SH3D on 2 computers, a modern desktop and an older laptop. Both are running Ubuntu Linux, and version 3.3 of ...