PM me if you want the 3D files of my kitchen, it has a double tall cabinet with 2 ovens in it. So not exactly as you want but you can try to work with it. I made it in sketchup
https://pkkatw.am.files.1drv.com/y4meQ-Tm1m_klBaPOFbwI9l_UuG1xPgPOKDN0efX5II6IyC0tRIqNIcRgNx-wzI7fQxw1w0N4RUSGDKhDnn ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:32 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: Im stuck with my kitchen design
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6481
- Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:32 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Some renders of the interior of my future house
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8802
Re: Some renders of the interior of my future house
Thank you for the nice words! I really enjoyed making it and am going to perfect it in the coming weeks.
Nice renderings.
I just wonder; what's on top of the staircase?
Good job.
Cec
I will update this post once i finish the 2nd floor :) Need to find some time to finish that.
There will be ...
Nice renderings.
I just wonder; what's on top of the staircase?
Good job.
Cec
I will update this post once i finish the 2nd floor :) Need to find some time to finish that.
There will be ...
- Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:32 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Some renders of the interior of my future house
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8802
Some renders of the interior of my future house
In a few months, the construction of my house will start. Because I wanted to see how the house will look like before it was build, i used sweet home 3D to design it.
I must say that I really enjoyed using the tool, and would like to share the latest renders I made. They are far from perfect and ...
I must say that I really enjoyed using the tool, and would like to share the latest renders I made. They are far from perfect and ...