Hello:
I would like to add more furniture to my Sweet Home 3D library. I read somewhere there is 1,000 new items for the categories. Can someone direct me where to find the downloads?
Thank you
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:13 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Adding new furniture
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2519
- Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:25 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How can I make a wall keep the measure without the wall itself?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1411
How can I make a wall keep the measure without the wall itself?
So, I measure a wall of the room (from the inside of the apartment) and write it down... but when I'm actually trying to make it, the measure is somehow wrong, because it does count the walls.
When I create a dimension later to measure the wall, it's always shorter, as if the measure of the wall ...
When I create a dimension later to measure the wall, it's always shorter, as if the measure of the wall ...
- Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:16 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How to design a bathroom?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2085
How to design a bathroom?
Hello,
I have an issue to design the walls of the bathroom.
I want different types of tiles on different areas of the room and also in different heights.
If I use a texture on the wall, the texture is in correct dimension, but just for the complete wall. And - in case of a "front wall" ( Vorbauwand ...
I have an issue to design the walls of the bathroom.
I want different types of tiles on different areas of the room and also in different heights.
If I use a texture on the wall, the texture is in correct dimension, but just for the complete wall. And - in case of a "front wall" ( Vorbauwand ...
- Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: How do I delete a section of a wall
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2819
How do I delete a section of a wall
Hi everyone,
I am a newbie and have a question for the pros:
I am creating a 2D plan for a flat remodel to give to my contractor:
I created 3 adjacent rooms (no external wall yet).
A section of a wall that is common to two rooms will be removed in order to create a larger room (a kitchen). The ...
I am a newbie and have a question for the pros:
I am creating a 2D plan for a flat remodel to give to my contractor:
I created 3 adjacent rooms (no external wall yet).
A section of a wall that is common to two rooms will be removed in order to create a larger room (a kitchen). The ...