Search found 5 matches
- Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:13 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Remove default libraries from Sweethome
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6605
Re: Remove default libraries from Sweethome
Thank you I found the .jar files, If I were to want to create a replacement .jar file for the furniture and include it in the package as a standard, how would I go about doing that, For the sake of argument, If I wanted to create a fork of sweethome 3d aimed at South Africa with South African models ...
- Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:50 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Remove default libraries from Sweethome
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6605
Re: Remove default libraries from Sweethome
Thanks very much
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:57 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Images Kitchen
- Replies: 0
- Views: 11389
Images Kitchen
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-unit-sink-drawer.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-units-pretoria.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-unit-top.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-unit-spice-drawer.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img ...
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-units-pretoria.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-unit-top.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img/kitchen-unit-spice-drawer.jpg
https://pretoria-kitchens.co.za/img ...
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:45 pm
- Forum: 3D models and textures
- Topic: South Africa centric models
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3291
South Africa centric models
I am busy drawing models for the South African market, everything from kitchen units to appliances. These will be available pretty soon.
- Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:39 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: Remove default libraries from Sweethome
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6605
Remove default libraries from Sweethome
I am finding the default libraries take too much space in the user interface, How do I delete them, mostly they are not applicable. The doors and windows are a different design to what we use in South Africa, The kitchen stuff also all wrong. I am creating my own models and want to make a default ...