Merci bien.
I was able to get what I want as you can see on the pictures.
But have found something curious (for me).
Because the texture is not "centered" I've made a Regular sculpture for the front and an horizontally inverted for the back.
With new dimensions - now is a square picture to avoid ...
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:32 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Transparency on objects strange
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5350
- Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:54 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Transparency on objects strange
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5350
- Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:48 pm
- Forum: 3D problems
- Topic: Transparency on objects strange
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5350
Transparency on objects strange
Hi,
I'm new to SH3D so this question may be a silly one.
I want to apply an image with transparency to a round object and I get a bizarre effect.
I've created a wall with 30x42x1 cm (the proportions of the *png image).
Exported it as an *obj
Then I import it and apply the texture.
I get a ...
I'm new to SH3D so this question may be a silly one.
I want to apply an image with transparency to a round object and I get a bizarre effect.
I've created a wall with 30x42x1 cm (the proportions of the *png image).
Exported it as an *obj
Then I import it and apply the texture.
I get a ...