Search found 9 matches
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:24 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
I'll report my bug
Thanks for the assistance. The fact that you did that last test made me think "what could possibly be different" and then that led to a workable solution.
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:52 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
Bingo - it's the snap version. I just used the more generalized Linux version and it worked. If you have time to test the Snap version...then I can report the issue.
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:45 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
Thanks for testing that!
Okay - next question I have. Your distro and version of Sweet Home installed?
I'm running a Ubuntu derivative (Bodhi Linux, built on Ubuntu 18.04), used Snap to install Sweet Home.
Okay - next question I have. Your distro and version of Sweet Home installed?
I'm running a Ubuntu derivative (Bodhi Linux, built on Ubuntu 18.04), used Snap to install Sweet Home.
- Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:56 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
nope:
drwxrwx--- 15 joel shared 4096 Jan 19 18:09 data
Owner is "joel" (my user), group is "shared" (my shared group with my wife and myself), perms are pretty straight forward 770. The fact that it works in literally every other application I use (pdf viewer, web browsers, libreoffice, text ...
drwxrwx--- 15 joel shared 4096 Jan 19 18:09 data
Owner is "joel" (my user), group is "shared" (my shared group with my wife and myself), perms are pretty straight forward 770. The fact that it works in literally every other application I use (pdf viewer, web browsers, libreoffice, text ...
- Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:29 am
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
/mnt/Synology
/mnt/Windows
(two other shares in my FSTAB)
/mnt/Windows
(two other shares in my FSTAB)
- Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:46 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
And of course the image option didn't work:
LibreOffice: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rL-54 ... cN46prj37E
Sweet Home: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dn0TP ... vZM27WxpkE
LibreOffice: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rL-54 ... cN46prj37E
Sweet Home: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dn0TP ... vZM27WxpkE
- Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:44 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
Thought that some additional details could help:
FSTAB
UUID=06461143-2fd0-4dee-b4cd-826690435ec5 /data ext4 defaults 0 2
View from LibreOffice Dialog:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/19q9CS_V-FGn1BXIxyCzcsBO-ZHKHmyAI
View from Sweet Home Dialog:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0 ...
FSTAB
UUID=06461143-2fd0-4dee-b4cd-826690435ec5 /data ext4 defaults 0 2
View from LibreOffice Dialog:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/19q9CS_V-FGn1BXIxyCzcsBO-ZHKHmyAI
View from Sweet Home Dialog:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0 ...
- Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:08 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
Re: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
It is mounted. LibreOffice and every other application sees the mount and I have permissions to access. It's literally just Sweet Home 3d. It's an EXT4 partition.
- Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:26 pm
- Forum: Installation
- Topic: SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
- Replies: 17
- Views: 11937
SweetHome3d Not Seeing My Data Partition in Linux
Hi All,
I've been using Linux for over 15 years and I can say this is a first. Sweet Home 3D is not seeing my main data partition. I separate /, /home, and /data, for various reasons.
lsblk output
├─sdb5 8:21 0 29.3G 0 part /
├─sdb6 8:22 0 24.4G 0 part /home
├─sdb7 8:23 0 222.7G 0 part /data ...
I've been using Linux for over 15 years and I can say this is a first. Sweet Home 3D is not seeing my main data partition. I separate /, /home, and /data, for various reasons.
lsblk output
├─sdb5 8:21 0 29.3G 0 part /
├─sdb6 8:22 0 24.4G 0 part /home
├─sdb7 8:23 0 222.7G 0 part /data ...