Search found 5 matches
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:57 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Speed up Photo Creation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2132
Re: Speed up Photo Creation
Thanks again.
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:44 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Speed up Photo Creation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2132
Speed up Photo Creation
Is there a way to speed up the process of making a "photo" in SH3D - other than buying more memory and a new graphic board?
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:42 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Copy object to exact position?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1745
Re: Copy object to exact position?
Thanks a lot. That helps.!
- Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:52 pm
- Forum: Features use and tips
- Topic: Copy object to exact position?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1745
Copy object to exact position?
Hello,
I want to test a few new stores for our living room. I have created some using one of the textures to choose from.
I have then grouped them all and copies them (Copy - paste), so I can have them visible alternatively.
When copying and pasting, the group is not positioned to the exact place ...
I want to test a few new stores for our living room. I have created some using one of the textures to choose from.
I have then grouped them all and copies them (Copy - paste), so I can have them visible alternatively.
When copying and pasting, the group is not positioned to the exact place ...
- Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:43 pm
- Forum: Forum in other languages
- Topic: Weißabgleich
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4094
Weißabgleich
Hallo,
ich habe mehrere Zimmer in SH3D modelliert. Nun wollen wir neue Vorhänge haben. Ich habe diese fotographiert und möchte die Photos als Texturen nutzen.
Wie aber gleiche ich Farbverzerrungen aus?
Ich habe die Stoffe immer mit einem weißen Blatt Papier zusammen fotographiert.
Daher müsste man ...
ich habe mehrere Zimmer in SH3D modelliert. Nun wollen wir neue Vorhänge haben. Ich habe diese fotographiert und möchte die Photos als Texturen nutzen.
Wie aber gleiche ich Farbverzerrungen aus?
Ich habe die Stoffe immer mit einem weißen Blatt Papier zusammen fotographiert.
Daher müsste man ...