Search found 3 matches
- Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:05 am
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Creating a celing - From Newbie
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4579
Re: Creating a celing - From Newbie
Ok. Thanks. I got it
- Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 pm
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Creating a celing - From Newbie
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4579
Re: Creating a celing - From Newbie
To keep things simple I just built a rectangular wall.Drew room inside. When to the modify rooms menu, changed the floor color and ceiling color and check the display ceiling. in the 3D view, nothing happened. The floor color did change to the selected one but not nothing with the ceiling. Is any ...
- Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 am
- Forum: Sweet Home 3D bar
- Topic: Creating a celing - From Newbie
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4579
Creating a celing - From Newbie
Hi
First, I need to appreciate the efforts for creating an easy to use software. I am a newbie and I created a 3D view of my floorplan. Now, I want to create a ceiling to fix the internal fixtures. It would be great if you could let me know how to do the same.
Thanks in advance
First, I need to appreciate the efforts for creating an easy to use software. I am a newbie and I created a 3D view of my floorplan. Now, I want to create a ceiling to fix the internal fixtures. It would be great if you could let me know how to do the same.
Thanks in advance